Dominique Bossavy, inc together with its parents, affiliates, and/or subsidiaries (Dominique Bosavy " we", " our" or " us") wants to make sure that the personal data we collect in order to produce editorial, digital and television content for Dominique Bossavy, commissioning broadcasters and our clients (referred to collectively, as “ Content”) is managed in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “ CCPA”).
Who does this Privacy Notice apply to?
This Contributor Privacy Notice (the “ Notice”), applies to all Dominique Bossavy,inc. contributors involved in our Content (“ Contributors”, “ you” or “ your”). DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. considers the following people to be a Dominique Bossavy, inc. Contributor:
- Individuals participating in casting calls for Dominique Bossavy, inc. Content;
- On screen talent including hosts, presenters, experts and performers;
- Other people providing contributions for use in Content (for example people who are interviewed, provide photos or grant us access to their properties for filming purposes);
- Off screen talent including voiceover artists, writers, musicians and other experts, and
- Representatives or agents of Contributors.
The purpose of this Notice is to fully inform you about the ways in which DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC.will process your personal information, as a Contributor, when producing Content. Your personal information is collected by DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,inc, company that’s producing the applicable Content but may be passed to other DOMINQUE BOSSAVY,INC. entities or to commissioning broadcasters and commercial clients (if applicable).
This Notice does not form part of your agreement (whether implied or in writing) with DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. and may be updated by DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY, INC. at any time. This Notice was last updated and reviewed in July 2020.
What personal information does DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. collect about you?
As a Contributor, generally we’ll ask you to provide personal information—any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or household—about yourself (“ Personal Information”) for all our Content for example:
- If you sign a release form, talent contract, or correspond with us directly, you will provide your full name, email address, residential address, contact number and personal signature (if applicable).
- Depending on the extent of your contribution to the Content, you may provide us with your date of birth, gender, residence status, nationality and bank account details.
- If you’re appearing in the Content itself, you may disclose Personal Information as part of your contribution which may include film and images of yourself and your voice.
- Personal Information about you from public sources and our industry contacts.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Personal identifiers
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
- Commercial information
- Biometric information
- Internet or other similar network activity
- Geolocation data
- Sensory data
- Professional or employment related information
- Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99))
- Inferences drawn from other personal information
All of the above Personal Information was collected from any one or more of the following sources:
- Directly from you, when you apply for a job at DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC.
- Directly from you, when you use our Sites
- Indirectly from you, when you use our Sites
- From a friend who chooses to send you a communication from the Sites
- From third party sources, including from social media platforms
The Personal Information we have collected are only being used for any one or more of the following purposes:
- Providing our Sites and services, and customer service
- Improving the Sites or our services
- Tailoring content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Sites and elsewhere online
- Facilitating your purchase of DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY, inc. merchandise
- Verifying your device’s location and delivering or restricting relevant content and advertising based on that location
- Processing job applications
- For internal business purposes
Please be informed that in this Personal Information may be shared with others for the following reasons:
- We share with third parties when you agree to receive information from third parties or otherwise request that we share your information
- We share with network advertisers, ad agencies and other vendors to serve advertisements
- We share with third parties providing services on our behalf only for the purpose of providing those services
- If you enter sweepstakes, contests and promotions, we will share with promotional partners
- We share with third parties for Administrative and Legal Reasons
- We may share with third parties in the event of a business transfer
Please note that if you’re under 18, your parents’ consent will be required before you can be involved in any Dminique Bossavy, inc. Content.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Dominique Bossavy, INC. is a global company headquartered in Dallas Texas, and as such, your Personal Information may be shared with other Dominique Bossavy,inc entities and our affiliates, or on DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. internal systems with servers located in the USA. Similarly, we may produce Content for third party commissioners and commercial clients located outside your country of residence, who we may provide your Personal Information to in order to distribute the applicable Content.
How long will we use your Personal Information for?
DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. will retain your contribution in perpetuity. We will keep your talent contract, release form and Personal Information concerning your contribution for the duration of copyright in your contribution.
What security measures are in place to protect your Personal Information?
Taking into account state of the art measures and the cost of implementing them, DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. uses a variety of technical and organizational methods to secure your Personal Information. We are committed to protecting the security of the Personal Information you share with us. In support of this commitment, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to help to protect your Personal Information against:
- unauthorized or accidental destruction, alteration and/or disclosure;
- theft and accidental loss, and/or unauthorized access;
- damage; and/or
- any other form of unauthorized processing.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information as no security measures are perfect and there is always some risk of security incidents occurring. But we will use our best efforts to mitigate any damage caused as a result of a breach of these data security measures in accordance with all applicable data protection laws.
If you believe that your Personal Information under DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. control has been compromised please contact email@example.com immediately.
Exercise your rights?
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your Personal Information. You can request to know more information about the Personal Information we collect, delete certain Personal Information (subject to certain exceptions), and opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information.
Please go to our privacy page for full details about how DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. manages your CCPA rights. If you’d like to exercise your rights, please send your request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
5810 Long prairie road
Flower Mound TX 75028
Attention: Legal Department
So, got questions?
If you have any questions about this Notice or about how DOMINIQUE BOSSAVY,INC. processes your Personal Information, please email@example.com
This Notice was updated in July 2020. We reserve the right to amend this Notice from time to time to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing practices. Any such changes will be posted on this website and will be effective upon posting.