What Solution is Best For Your Stretch marks Type?
You have been searching the internet countless hours, for a solution to remove your stretch Mark's, overwhelmed by the many offers and solutions, promising to remove your stretch Mark's. All very confusing- should you so laser resurfacing, micro needing , invest in expensive serums or promising lotions?
I pioneered stretch Mark's camouflage, back in early 90's and performed hundreds of procedures, researches and studied all many aspects and stages of a stretch Mark's fro. Its many causes, formation ,anatomy and healing stages.
I trust that the following information will give you a better understanding on the anatomy and different phases, as well valuable tips on speeding the healing , with solution that respond best for you category.
NOT ALL STRETCH MARKS ARE ALIKE:
They are so many variances in all categories and stages, that all stretch marks must be assessed and addressed individually, Nano Color infusion stretch Marks camouflage only addresses stretch marks that have fully healed and are white, known as the (Alba stage)
They are 3 categories each with at least 4 variations, that may disqualify a stretch marks for Nano Color Infusion.
LET"S START BY SETTING REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS
Treatments available, will not remove a scar or a stretch marks, they will resurface, smooth, camouflage, making them, less visible .
ALBAE STRETCH MARKS TYPE:
This type of stretch marks as fully healed and as turned white.
They are different sub-type:
Alba-vertical, Alba-horizontal, Alba-marbled, Alba diffused. This class of stretch marks respond very well to the treatment.
RUBRAE STAGE: SILVER, BROWN, PINK, RED OR PURPLE SIMILAR TO THE EXAMPLE BELOW:
This stretch marks type, are still inflamed and have not fully healed, laser treatment is most suited to speed the healing process and prepare for NANOCOLOR INFUSION STRETCHMARK CAMOUFLAGE. This stretch marks, are variations of the Rubra stage and texture variance, they are still inflamed and have not healed and reach the Alba stage. These type of stretchmarks, are not candidate for Nano Color Infusion at this time. Laser resurfacing therapy may help you, speed the healing process, and prepare you for Nano Color infusion camouflage.
RUBRA RED: Stretch March is still inflamed and not fully healed, You can speed the Alba stage, with laser therapy like a V-beam, or wait for them to heal and turn white on their own. Micro-needling may create permanent scarring.
RUBRA PURPLE: Most common on very white thin skin, still inflamed and healing. The stretch marks may or may not heal white. Lasers will not be beneficial for this category as it can make the stretch marks looking silver and shiny. Micro needling is not recommended for this type, it can break capillaries and create permanent scarring.
RUBRA BROWN: Stretch marks are still healing with post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation. These stretchmarks can't be camouflaged and have laser therapy. Ask your dermatologist for a topical bleaching cream that may or may not minimize the brown color.
ARBA Shinny GREY: The skin is very white and the stretchmarks have a shiny silvery aspect that is darker than the white skin. This is the most challenging stretch mark to address. Lasers may make them more shiny and visible, not suited for Nano color infusion, Micro needling might permanently scar.
AS THE EXAMPLE BELOW
The tear of the skin is deep, and sometimes wide, with lacks with or without small lines inside or lacking tone, on other instances the stretch marks are raised. Laser might help you resurfacing the stretch marks, At this time you are not a candidate for the NANO COLOR STRETCH MARKS CAMOUFLAGE. Please talk to your Doctor, for resurfacing or surgical options. Micro needling on these stretch marks can create damage beyond repair.
These stretch marks have been treated with inappropriate technique and pigments. In some cases, Nano Removal may or may not be performed. Stretch marks are one of the most complex procedures, as they are many factors that all need to be taken in consideration, and take years to master. With the popularity of the treatment, so is the number of people offering the treatment, without the proper knowledge, often resulting in irreversible damage.Depending on the extent of the damage, I may or may not be able to lift the pigment and correct. Please email your picture for your assessment, options review and guidance.
LASER REMOVAL IS NOT AN OPTION: It will turn this stretch marks pitch black. There are very limited solutions for this cases. Please send your pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org to evaluate if we can lift some of the color, or if the bright white can be diminished. ( I only take on cases we can improve by 65 % or more)
BRIGHT ORANGE/YELLOW COLOR: As time passes you will notice the stretch marks getting worse, brighter and more unnaturally apparent. Due to improper pigment quality DO NOT ATTEMPT LASER. Send me your picture for an assessment and options review.
OPAQUE WHITISH LINES WITH DARK HALO ON THE EDGE: Improper application of pigment and technique have created hyper pigmentation, making the wrong color match more obvious. DO NOT ATTEMPT LASER. Send me your picture for an assessment and options review.
RED/BROWN WITH SCARRING: Improper application of pigment and micro needling resulted in scarring. STOP TREATMENT. Send me your picture for an assessment and options review.
BROWN: Improper technique application and post inflammatory hyper pigmentation have made the stretch marks unnaturally dark. DO NOT ATTEMPT LASER. Send me your picture for an assessment and options review.
We offer both virtual consultations via Facetime, Skype and Zoom, or in person consultations in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris and Dubai. For your convenience I can speak Spanish, French and English. Prior to your consultation we will need you to send us clear pictures of your stretch marks, to email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CLEAR PHOTOS OF MY STRETCHMARKS?
- Make sure you have good lighting, no shadow, not to dark, not to bright.
- Take picture during the day, daylight is best for clear pictures
- Stretch marks should look free of clothing marking and as close to real
- When in doubt, have a friend take photos of them,
- Please make sure the picture shows the location of the stretch marks
- Make sure you are behind a plane background
- We will not be able to assess blurry, small size, low resolution pictures
- The more pictures, the better !
- Send them to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Voila! I look forward to helping you !
- CAN NANOCOLOR INFUSION, REMOVE MY STRETCH MARKS?
- To this day, there is nothing available on the market that can completely remove stretch marks, unless in some case when the skin can be stretch in the case of an abdominal, some or all stretch marks can be removed. Nanocolor stretch marks camouflage, can address 2 aspect of the stretch marks the color and the texture, making them less visible.
- CAN I GET THE TREATMENT WHILE PREGNANT OR BREAST-FEEDING?
- Our highest priority is the safety of you and your baby, unfortunately, we are unable to treat you, while pregnant or breastfeeding. We look forward to treating you once you are no longer breastfeeding.
- CAN YOU PERFORM NANOCOLOR STRETCHMARKS CAMOUFLAGE ON ANY SKIN TYPE?
- Not all are candidate, they are many factors such as the skin type, stretchmarks color, age, and texture that determine if someone is a good candidate. Your stretch marks and scars need to be at least two years old, lighter than your skin tone and completely healed. Booking a virtual consultation can help determine if you’re a candidate for this procedure and is required for all clients.
- CAN I GET NANOCOLOR STRETCHMARKS CAMOUFLAGE IF I HAVE A SUN TAN?
- Nanocolor Infusion, custom color blend, match the stretch marks with the color of your natural skin color. It’s best to wait until your tan has faded, so that the stretch marks custom blend perfectly with your natural tone ones the tan as faded. Matching stretch marks to a sun tanned skin will have the client look like a tiger once the tan as faded, and the skin lighten to it’s normal lighter skin tone. Please schedule your session accordingly 6 weeks post sun exposure.
- WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I GET A TAN?
- If only I was given a dollar each time I am asked this question ( few times each day)... When you tan, untreated scar or stretch marks, are more visible as the contrast between the tan skin and the white stretch marks increases. When you tan after having had the Nano color Stretch mark camouflage the contrast his diminished, and the stretch marks less visible. If you over tan more then 6 shade, stretch marks may become slightly more visible, but will get back as soon as the tan starts fading.
- HOW WILL I LOOK IMMEDIATELY AFTER?
- There is little to no downtime for this procedure as most often it can be covered with clothing. Client can go back to work or fly back home. The treated area will look red and raised, this will resume in a few days, you will be sent home with direction on how to treat the area for proper healing and ultimate results. It's recommended to come to your appointment with soft fabric and loos clothing. ( avoid tight and harsh fabrics.
- HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS FROM MY PROCEDURE?
- They are many variables, like age, skin texture, stretch marks depth and type, general health, overtones, sun exposure, etc. and so it’s impossible to give an exact number of days it will take you to heal. On average, it takes 45-60 days, if you have a dark skin tone ad dry skin it might take up to 8 weeks During your consultation, we can discuss and assess your skin’s estimated timeline and variables.
- STRETCH MARK CAMOUFLAGE TATTOO VS. LASER TREATMENTS?
- Laser treatment work on stretch marks by damaging the skin’s outer layer and forcing it to heal itself, although they might improve the texture, they do not address the color contrast, unlike Nanocolor Infusion, does both, improve the texture and correct the color contrast, by restoring the color back into the skin. So almost all clients who get Laser Treatments for their stretch marks still have noticeable stretch marks. In fact, many of my clients have had many Laser Treatments procedures prior to having Nanocolor stretch marks camouflage.